Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WHAT REASONS DO YOU GIVE FOR NOT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?




WHAT REASONS DO YOU GIVE FOR NOT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?

As I look at the current economic environment, I can say with a measure of certainty that the unemployment and underemployment rate at the current level will be the new normal. I would like to state further that result is not the fault of the politicians or the so-called elite in Washington and the government who don't really care about the middle class anyway.




The fact is that big business have figured out that they can be more efficient with less ; with innovations, technological breakthroughs and outsourcing changing the economic landscape you better figure out a way to survive and thrive in the new economy other than depending on the paternal corporation.
Having said that I know you still have excuses that you advance for not starting your own hustle. 


Let me help you; here they are;
1. I am not an entrepreneur - not everyone is an entrepreneur
2. I don't have any money
3. I am too old to start my own business
4. I am too young to start my own business
5. I am secured in my current job
6. People will look down on me
7. I don't have the technical skills
8. I don't know too much about social media
9. I tried it once and I failed
10. I don't have the time


11. Who is going to be working for the corporation?
12. I have college loans to pay
13.I have a wife and kids
14. My friends will laugh at me
15. My family will not understand
16. I don't have the discipline
17. I am used to the corporate life-style
18. People will think I have lost my mind
19. I don't think that is my destiny
20. I know a lot of people who started their businesses and I did not work out
21. I have bills to pay

No comments:

Post a Comment