Sunday, September 29, 2013

Look Well Into The Matter - Start A Side Business Please!!!


Look Well Into The Matter - Start A Side Business Please!!!


I was speaking to a friend of mine today at church  and he told me that he has been fired from his job for insubordination.  I listened to the summary from my friend and I concluded that there is more to the story and that the company just wanted to fire him. To add insult to injury, they don't even want to pay his unemployment. He has been with the company for nine years. As a man of God, I prayed with him and encouraged him to look at other opportunities  and not rely solely on the paternal corporation.






Over the past six months, I have had family members and friends tell me similar stories about how they were fired from their job or lost their jobs for no apparent  reason. (Now think about this - why is it that the recession has ended and companies are still firing people?)



My question is when are you going to start a side hustle before you lose your job or get fired? It is very hard to start a side hustle after you lose your job. My recommendation is to start thinking about something  and just get something started!!



Always remember that America is a capitalistic country and the more we understand the system and realize that corporations are in business to make money and really don't care about you. It is about time you realize this. I am a very strong advocate of starting a side business. Just get something going!!






Please don't bury you head in the sand and pretend that everything is ok - it is not ok!!



Start looking at business opportunities and if one is presented to you don't just say no. Look into the business opportunity, make your due diligence  and make a decision.



Look well into the matter and make a decision to start something today.



A word to the wise is enough!!


"The simple believes everything,
 but the prudent gives thought to his steps". Proverb 14:15

No comments:

Post a Comment